Google

Friday, June 15, 2007

Animals too are ALBINO(s)

Can you beat that? Just when you think only Human Beings are albinos(s) you find out there are lots of animalswho are also albino(s). Well since being an Albino means there is a condition with the skin where there is little of no pigment in the skin, this condition affects all types of animals. There's something strange about looking at this albino gorilla on the left. It just looks too creepy. The gorilla even has an evil smirk on its white face. I think if I saw one in real life, I would avoid direct eye contact. I would just look from afar, and watch it eat some albino bananas or something. And maybe I'll go to the cenima afterwards.Also I feel sorry for the albino pythons all around the world, because you could easily mistake them for one giant Abba-Zabba candy bar. There's probably some drunk or wacky person trying to eat one right now. And the guy in the picture looks a little too happy to be holding one, if you know what I mean jelly bean.

No comments: